After performing, “Stay”, with Mikky Ekko live at the Grammy’s, Rihanna release her video for the song that show her sitting in a cold bathtub. While on the red carpet for the grammy’s, Ri Ri explained the video directed by Sophie Muller.
“The video was really, really simple. I pretty much stayed put in a bathtub, and we shot it really tight, really close.
There’s Mikky Ekko in the video as well. This is the first time I’ve ever collaborated with him, so I’m excited about that because he’s actually the one who wrote the song and I kinda just fell in love with it so much and in love with the tone of his voice and we wanna keep him a part of it, so you’ll see him in the video. It’s a very emotional song and it’s personal, so you just think about…it’s almost like telling a story, and when you tell a story, even to yourself—if you’re saying it out loud and expressing how you feel—it needs to be powerful because it needs to be authentic.”
- Videos: 55th Annual Grammy Performances (whycauseican.com)
- Rihanna’s Sexy Photos From Rolling Stone Photo Shoot (whycauseican.com)
- Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime Show Rehearsal (whycauseican.com)
- Chris Brown May Face Charges From Studio Brawl (whycauseican.com)
- Bad B*tch Contest! – Beyonce Vs. Rihanna (whycauseican.com)