T.I. has always been seen as a great entrepreneur from establishing himself as a recording artist, then an actor and also when it come to being the owner of clothing company AKOO. Now T.I. has partnered AKOO clothing with VH1’s Black Ink Crew for their summer collection. For it, all will be in attendance for a Manhattan Show off 230 W 39th Street in Manhattan and will take place on April 3rd from 3-7pm. Also for the event, their will be a live performance by artist Driicky Graham.
For the past 5 years, T.I. has respectively build the brand of (A King of Oneself) AKOO and as we all know, this is only one of the few endeavors that is come.
- Video: T.I. “Addresses” (Official Video) (www.whycauseican.com)
- T.I. Performs “Ball” On Jimmy Fallon Live (www.whycauseican.com)
- T.I.’s Album “Trouble Man” Debuts at No.2 on Billboard (www.whycauseican.com)
- T.I.’s “Trouble Man” Listening Party At Tree Sound Studio #TroubleMan #TreeSound (www.whycauseican.com)
- Listen: T.I. “Hello” Feat. Cee Lo Green (www.whycauseican.com)