French clothing brand A.P.C. has official confirmed that they have teamed up with Mr. Kanye West also known as “Yeezus”, to bring the people a men’s clothing collection influenced by Kanye himself. And while many illuminati theorist my be thinking that it will be t-shirts and jeans filled with Skull and bones, the all seeing eye, light bearers and many other things, the clothing will actually be very stylish and simplistic with minimal designs, clean lines, and rarely visible logos. The clothing line is set to drop July 14th at 10am.
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Hits at No. 1 on U.K./ Austrailia Albums Chart (www.whycauseican.com)
- Kanye and Kim Have Baby Girl! (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Kanye Performs New Tracks At Governors Ball In NYC (www.whycauseican.com)
- Kanye West Album “Yeezus” Set To Release June 18th (www.whycauseican.com)
- Kanye West Premieres “New Slaves” On Buildings Around The World (www.whycauseican.com)