This news will probably turn every atheist in to a believer of God. Word on the streets is that Outkast own, Andre 3000, will be dropping a solo project early 2014. Right after finishing the Jimi Hendrix biopic, Stephen Hill, the president of BET’s music programming, had ran into Andre 3K while backstage at Lil Wayne and T.I.’s concert in Atlanta recently and anyone knows that even celebrities have a hard time trying to catch up with the elusive ARTist so to actually get a face to face conversation with him is already amazing. In a tweet Stephen states:
Me: hey what’s up? You got the movie coming,right?
Andre 3000: yeah…and I got a solo album coming top of the year.
I think it’s good to say that this will definitely be the MOST anticipated album of the decade. Last album project dropped by Andre 3000 was in 2006 for the soundtrack of the hit movie Idlewild that him and Big Boi also started in. Speculations was already being considered that Andre 3000 may be working on a new project when hit producer, Mike Will Made It, released a picture of himself and Andre 3000 at Tree Sound Studios in Georgia.
All I can say is that, If Andre 3000 is dropping an album in 2014, I suggest no one else to drop an album that month. Because it will definitely be over looked. Plus I think Andre will be the only black rapper in the music industry today that able to go platinum within his first week of album sales, WITHOUT making any deals with Samsung. Maybe it’s time for people to pay attention to another throne.
- Andre 3000′s Mother, Sharon Benjamin Hodo, Passes Away. R.I.P. (www.whycauseican.com)
- Andre 3000 & Beyonce Teaming Up To Cover Amy Winehouse’s “Back To Black”?! (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Kendrick Lamar “B*tch, Don’t Kill My Vibe” (Explicit) (www.whycauseican.com)
- Big Boi To Join Andre 3000 On New Version Of Frank Ocean’s “Pink Matter” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Andre 3000 Seen As Jimi Hendrix (www.whycauseican.com)