Yo Gotti Sued By New Era Clothing Because Head Is TOO BIG!!!
Well when your head is the shape of a middle slice of a loaf of bread you already know that you will be a victim of a couple of jokes here and there, but recently rapper Yo Gotti had to go to court to settle a dispute against clothing apparel company, New Era. Why is he going to court? Well… New Era is suing Yo Gotti for stretching out the a few hats that were used during a photoshoot to the point that they can not be worn by anyone else.
During the case, New Era rep, Ryan Brinkley stated:
- Listen: @CJDaFlyGuy912 “Epiphany” (Prod. By: @MazoMystro) (www.whycauseican.com)
- Listen: Runway Richy (@ItsRunwayRichy) “What Up Foo” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Event Pics: Writing Session America #WSAATL – 7/25 (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Jay-Z “Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Andre 3000 Dropping Solo Album In 2014? (www.whycauseican.com)