According to TMZ, one of Chicago’s positive Hip-Hop ARTists, Lupe Fiasco, may be in to some serious business as he is being accused of hiding millions of dollars for a drug lord to keep from his estranged wife. Charles Patton who is currently serving a 44 year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise, wife is suing Lupe Fiasco for conspiring with Patton to move 9 million dollars into various bank accounts to stop her from getting any of the money during her and Patton’s ongoing divorce.
Lupe’s lawyers stated:
“Inita’s allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial. Adding, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
- Listen: Lupe Fiasco “#DopeFrancis (American Trap)” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Listen: Nelly “Heaven” Feat. Daley (www.whycauseican.com)
- Sean Kingston Being Sued For An Alleged Gang Rape?! (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: R Kelly “My Store” Feat. 2 Chainz (www.whycauseican.com)
- Listen: Sevyn Streeter “It Won’t Stop” Feat. Chris Brown (www.whycauseican.com)