After Beyonce surprised the world by dropping her self titled album like a “G” this past Friday, Beyonce releases 2 videos from the visual album for her songs, “Drunk In Love” which features Jay-Z and “XO”. Right now, in less than 5 days, Beyonce has sold 828,773 units, breaking the iTunes record with no promo, no marketing, no lead single, no NOTHING! While other artists are still trying to figure out how to go Platinum, Beyonce seems like she is about to make it look easy by Tuesday evening.
Beyonce’s album “BEYONCE” is now available on iTunes with 14 track and 17 videos.
“Drunk In Love” Feat. Jay-Z
- Album Review: Beyonce’s Self Titled Album “BEYONCÉ” #Beyonce (www.whycauseican.com)
- #Beyonce Releases Self Titled Album Which Features Jay-Z, Drake, Blue Ivy And More! (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Beyonce Releases Promo Video For Mrs. Carter Show World Tour 2014 (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Kelly Rowland Compares Her Path To Beyonce’s On Arsenio Hall Show (www.whycauseican.com)
- Listen: Beyonce “God Made You Beautiful” (Snippet) (www.whycauseican.com)