If anyone can make clothing look sexy, Rihanna would definitely be my #1 pick. Right after the release of Eminem‘s new video to his hit song, “Monster” which features the hot singer, Rihanna releases pictures via her instagram of her new spread for Balmain. With photos shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with styling completed by Mel Ottenber, these pictures will definitely get many people anticipating Balmain’s 2014 Spring/Summer Collection. Recently the music and fashion industry have collided in many assortments and Balmain has been one of main clothing company artists have been seen wearing. Artists such as Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, ASAP Mob and more have rocked the hell out of Balmain, BUT Rihanna definitely has to be HOTTEST.
Checkout more pictures from the campaign below and make sure to lookout for Rihanna’s ad campaign in January.
- Video: Eminem “Monster” Feat. Rihanna (Explicit) (www.whycauseican.com)
- Rihanna And Shakira Teaming Up For A Song Collaboration?! (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Rihanna “What Now” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Rihanna To Receive The First Ever “ICON” Honor Award At American Music Awards (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Rihanna “Pour It Up” / Behind The Scene Photos (www.whycauseican.com)