Platinum selling singer and songwriter J Holiday who bought you hits like “Bed” and “Suffocate” took a little time off but he is back and better than ever. Recently HHS1987‘s Eldorado sat down with J Holiday at BarOne, Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey‘s upscale lounge in Atlanta to discuss J Holiday’s upcoming album “Guilty Conscience” and a lot more. J Holiday also spoke on what he has been doing over the last few years. Between touring Overseas, starting his own label and helping his mother with her book “Raising J Holiday”, J Holiday has been a busy man. The interview was conducted by HHS1987’s Eldorado. The interview was directed by HHS1987’s Director AMart.
<iframe width=”700″ height=”394″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/BJQBuvzoDlM?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
- Shakira Debuts Name Of Upcoming Album, Takes Similar Route As Beyonce… (www.whycauseican.com)
- Soulja Boy Arrested For Carrying A Loaded Gun (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Craig David “Loyal” (Remix) (www.whycauseican.com)
- Celebrity Stylist Olori Swank Releases New Clothing Arrivals At Swank Blue (www.whycauseican.com)
- Rick Ross Purchases Evander Holyfield’s Old Home (www.whycauseican.com)