Well well well, seems like Nike went ahead and released Kanye West’s Air Yeezy 2 “Red October”. Last year, Nike and Kanye West could not come to an agreement to what Nike should pay Kanye and with that, Mr. West ended up signing a better deal with Adidas. Before leaving Kanye West had already created his new Air Yeezy 2 shoe, “Red October” that definitely jump over the jump mans. Even though the Nike is still doing exceptionally well with Michael Jordan’s brand, they may want to rethink their plans with letting Kanye West go to Adidas.
Today Nike on their online store, randomly released the Red October’s and the Air Yeezy 2 literally sold out in MINUTES! 11 minutes to be exact. There hasn’t been a statement released from Kanye as of yet to see how if feels about this, but I’m pretty sure Nike should, or must have gotten consent from Yeezus himself before making that decision.
Last year, Kanye was seen rocking all around town, but now their will be more people rocking the icons famous shoe.
- Event Pics: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Cast And More Attend Opening Of Sleazy & Zino’s (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: T.I. “Hell You Sayin” Feat. Iggy Azalea, Travi$ Scott + Young Dro (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Future “Move That Dope” Feat. Pharrell, Pusha T + Casino (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Rich The Kid “Trap House Jumping Like Jordan” Feat. Yo Gotti, French Montana + Chinx Drugz (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Roscoe Dash “My Tyme” Feat. Scotty (www.whycauseican.com)