At this point, I don’t think no one cares what’s real, or not real on Nicki Minaj anymore, Nicki is just a bad chick. After getting a lot of attention from her cover shoot with Kobe Bryant for the ESPN cover, Nicki Minaj now teams up with photographer-director Grizz Lee and has a shoot with some VERY revealing clothing. Via her instagram, Nicki Minaj released photos of herself in a desolate area posing in an all black laced out dress and body suit made by La Ruicci Body Suit by Luxe & Le’Bra and Mark Fast with gold jewelry designed by Versace and Celine.
I don’t know where they shot this, but somewhere out there, their is a cactus growing twice the rate it previously was.
- New Music: YG “My Nigga” (Remix) Feat. Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Rich Homie Quan + Nicki Minaj (www.whycauseican.com)
- Kanye West Thanks Fans On “College Dropout” Album’s 10 Year Anniversary (www.whycauseican.com)
- Ashanti Releases Tracklisting For Her Album “Braveheart” (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Big Boi “Run Th3 World (Dungeoneze Remix)” Feat. B.o.B, Wavves & Third World (www.whycauseican.com)
- Event Pics: Dom Kennedy’s (@DopeItsDom) “Get Home Safely Tour” In Atlanta, GA (www.whycauseican.com)