In a recent interview with Time Out London, 40-year-old rapper/producer Pharrell Williams answer some interesting questions about his music career, growth as an artists, his recent fame with the songs, “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk, “Blurred Lines” with Robin Thicke and T.I. and the song “Happy”, his infamous “Grammy” hat and more.
But the most hilarious question (even though many people was probably sitting in the room waiting for the response) is that Pharrell was asked was he a Vampire? You may be laughing till you start to notice that Pharrell looks like he hasn’t changed since the 90’s. Even with the question asked, Pharrell gave an answer that would make the most sense to why:
Lastly, it seems like a lot of people are searching for ‘Is Pharrell Williams a vampire?’ on Google. Are you a vampire?
‘No I am not. I’m willing to go on record as saying that I don’t drink people’s blood. How do I stay so young-looking for a 40-year-old? I wash my face.’
Something tells me, this probably wasn’t the first time Pharrell was asked that question, but from the interview he just wants people to know he is just a fun guy.
But checkout Time Out, for the full in-depth interview.
- Video: Pharrell Performs At NBA All Stars Game w/ Diddy, Nelly, Snoop Dogg + Busta Rhymes (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Future “Move That Dope” Feat. Pharrell, Pusha T + Casino (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Major Lazer “Aerosol Can” Feat. Pharrell (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: iamOTHER Recreates Pharrell Williams “Happy” Video Titled “Hatty” #PharrellsHat (www.whycauseican.com)
- Outkast, Kanye West, Drake And Pharrell Headline 2014 Wireless Festival In London (www.whycauseican.com)