Recently HHS1987 sat down with Grammy winning producer Zaytoven to discuss his music career and a lot more. The Atlanta-based, Grammy-winning hitmaker sat down with HHS1987’s Eldorado to talk about his origins as a beatsmith, his acting career as a child where he starred in a espiode of “Boy Meets World” and a Michael Jordan commercial and Zaytoven drops some advice for aspiring producers.
“Make yourself available to all the hot new artist”, Zaytoven replied when asked what advice he had for up and coming producers. “Pull up one them in the streets or in the studio and give your stuff anyway”, “Give your stuff away and build relationships with these artist”.
Zaytoven also took time to discuss his migration from California’s Bay Area to Atlanta to pursue his career, as well as the genesis of his relationship with Gucci Mane, longevity as a producer, his production manual “From A to Zay” and his upcoming film “Finesse” with director Al Nuke. Zaytoven also talked about growing up in the church and the commitment it took to create his sound and the steps he took to perfecting it. Check out the interview above and be on the lookout for more exclusive content that you can only find here on HHS1987.com. The interview was shot by HHS1987’s Director AMart.
- New EP: Jarell Perry (@JarellPerry) “White” (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Video: Iggy Azalea “Fancy” Feat. Charli XCX (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Big K.R.I.T. “Conscious Effort Freestyle” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Fan Throws Wig At Beyonce “You got me snatchin’ wigs!” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Rocksmith Clothing Releases 1st Delivery Of Spring Issue (www.whycauseican.com)