In the latest Music issue of V Magazine, RnB King and Grammy award winning singer R Kelly reveals that the sequel to his infatuation of lingerie album, “Black Panties” will be titled, “White Panties”. In the issue he states that he has already written 7-8 songs for the album and will be also releasing a 12 Nights of Christmas album around the holiday season.
In the latest spread with V Magazine’s music issue, R. Kelly get a little physical with Russian supermodel Irina Shayk, with photos shot by Albert Watson of V Magazine, as he also talking about starting the, “King and Queen” tour with Mary J. Blige.
For the White Panties album, R. Kelly states:
“It’s gonna be that type of album because there’s been a lovemaking album drought…and I’ve come to save the day.”
How many of you ladies think the drought will end from it?
- New Music: Bridge (@xxbridge) “You Know” (Prod. By” Handbook) (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: @MessiahDaRapper “Clothes Off” Feat @CharliseJ_ + @WhoIsClayJames (Prod By: @BeatAttikz) (www.whycauseican.com)
- New EP: Tom Bem (@Tom_Bem) “Shallows” (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Big Boi “King Sh!t” Feat. T.I. & Ludacris + Kito & Reija Lee (www.whycauseican.com)
- Album Review: Pharrell Releases “G I R L” On iTunes A Day Early (www.whycauseican.com)