Right before the warm weather of Spring hits and after their previous clothing collection with rap group Migos, Rocksmith Clothing releases the 1st issue of their Spring collection. For the first delivery they release an assortment of items that range from shirts, hoodies, hats and pant. Come On L/S Button Up in Black & White that is made from printed cotton poplin with the Come On pattern that i’m definitely sure will be a trending piece this year. Also in the collections they have a OG Strapback in Black made from pu leather and Bowery Black Denim Jeans.
To checkout their full Spring Issue make sure to go to Rocksmith.com
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco + Ab-Soul “Thorns & Horns” (www.whycauseican.com)
- R Kelly Reveals That New Album Will Be Called “White Panties” In V Magazine (www.whycauseican.com)
- New Music: Bridge (@xxbridge) “You Know” (Prod. By” Handbook) (www.whycauseican.com)
- New EP: Tom Bem (@Tom_Bem) “Shallows” (www.whycauseican.com)
- Album Review: Pharrell Releases “G I R L” On iTunes A Day Early (www.whycauseican.com)