This week, Rihanna has caught everyone’s attention on social medias, blogs, publications, news, hell anything that can publicize information, as it seem as if she was trying to slay the fashion industry. Rihanna started the week off at the Balmain show for Paris fashion week and then took it to the Balmain after party where Rihanna set up her stage. Caught wearing a fishnet top that perfectly displayed her breast as she greeted people, Rihanna was only getting started.
Wear people may have thought Rihanna’s clothing may go to slutty and begin to lack luster, Rihanna kills this week as she displays at different show with a mixture of naughtiness and chic that anyone who loves clothing talking. Rihanna became the main talked about person at every show as she maid sure to be seated front row of all major fashion show for the week such as Lanvin, Christian Dior, Comme des Garçons, Jean Paul Gaultier, Givenchy and Stella McCartney.
With the release of Vogue’s new issue releasing, one that was Rihanna stated in the magazine that she is also covering for 3rd time is:
“There’s people with way more talent than I when it comes to singing. Bigger voices. But people want to know who you are. Fashion is a clear indication, a way to express your attitude, your mood.”
With Rihanna fashion sense, this week alone her statement had to be, “Hello, I’m Rihanna. You Should Know Me. If You Don’t, You Will”.
True definition of a Bad B*tch.
Checkout the picture recap below of Rihanna’s outfits for Paris Fashion Week:
Photo Credit: AP Photo/Thibault Camus, Getty Images, INFphoto.com, WireImage
- Rihanna, The Queen Of “No Fvcks Given”, Bares Breast At Balmain After Party In Paris (www.whycauseican.com)
- Pics: Rihanna Covers Vogue March Issue. PLUS! Pics Of Her New Spread (www.whycauseican.com)
- Video: Shakira “Can’t Remember To Forget You” Feat. Rihanna (www.whycauseican.com)
- Listen: Shakira “Can’t Remember To Forget You” Feat. Rihanna (www.whycauseican.com)
- Cover Art For Shakira’s “Can’t Remember To Forget You” Feat. Rihanna HOT!!!! (www.whycauseican.com)