This past Saturday, Reebok Classic teamed up with POW TV to bring the people of South By Southwest an exclusive concert titled, “Laced Legends”. Hosted by Commission’s own Fort Knox and Pow TV with the DJ that gets all the parties started, G Mack, this event was definitely one event to have on your schedule while at SXSW. With drinks sponsored Twenty Grand Vodka, the Laced Legends made sure all attendees felt good while being entertained from performances that included MMG’s Tracy T, Fat Trel, T.I.G.’s Jacqees, BSM’s Frenchie, Zooly Gang, Kidd Kidd, Fred The Godson, Sy Ari Da Kid, K-Camp and more! ALSO to top off the event, Reebok gave over 100 pairs of new shoes to special guest and concert goers. This was definitely a great way to start off the day. Checkout the pictures below from the event.
- Event Pics: SZA, Slim Thug, Young Chop, Fred The Godson + More Hit #SXSW Streets – 3/14
- Event Pics: Que, Migos, Snootie Wild, K-Camp + More Perform At #SXSW At Suite 101
- Event Pics: Sage The Gemini, CyHi The Prince, Trae Tha Truth + More Attend #SXSW – 3/13
- Video: B.o.B. Holds “Twerk Off” At Beer And Tacos & Street Execs’ Concert In #SXSW
- Performance: K-Camp (@KCamp427) Performs At #SXSW (Shot In Black and White)