This past weekend, Mali Hunter held a private dinner for some of her close mediates to get to meet RapRadar.com and #CRWN’s own Elliott Wilson at Tree Sound Studios.
Sponsored by D’usse, this saree was very laid back and informal for every to get to know Elliott personally and for others to get to know each other as well. Many time with being in the music industry and definitely as media, you are so focused on the event that you may not have a chance to actually get to know who you are really standing beside. Well, this was definitely the time to do so as everyone enjoyed Elliott’s company, relaxed while sipping on a some D’usse and eating food personally catered by Chef Mali. You know a studio feels like home when you eat there and no one was recording, but ended up staying there for 3 to 4 hour socialize and trying to recover from the “Itis” kicking in.
Listing of food included:
Lobster Mac & Cheese, Jerk Wings, Green Beans, Arroz Con Pollo, Collard Greens, Turkey Legs, Herb Crusted Tilapia, Crispy Oven Potatoes and Steamed Veggies.
In all, this was a great social gathering with one’s I Iook up to and respect tremendously for their work ethics and drive and also being able to personally meet Elliott Wilson.
Checkout a few pictures below:
- Video: @TrinidadJamesGG Performs “Bitch Please” w/ @FaboGeek, @ScottyATL & @Goldyardmusic In Atlanta
- Event Pics: Future (@1Future) Holds “Honest” Listening Party In Atlanta #AtlantaIsHonest
- Event Pics: 5th Season Of “ATL Live on the Park” #ATLLive
- Event Pics: Power Plug PR Conference (Recap) #PowerPlugPR
- Event Pics: @BeerAndTacos + @StreetExecs Concert At #SXSW