This evening at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Many celebrities made their way to the 2014 Met Gala.
Chosen personally by VOGUE’s Anna Wintour each year, she picks a fashion elite to hit the red carpet to show off their outfits to celebrate Costume Institute’s exhibition of fashion history. This years exhibit was in honor of 1920’s fashion designer Charles James. Charles James became famous for his floor length ball gowns and tailored wool suits with thin tucked waists.
For the event, the entire “Click” was there which includes, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West and new official Mrs. West, Kim Kardashian. Plus ASAP Rocky, Rita Ora, Solange, Erykah Badu, Janelle Monae, Lupita Nyong’o, Miguel, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katie Holmes, Taylor Swift, John Legend, Future, Frank Ocean and more.
Checkout the pictures below for the event:
- Music: PHANTOGRAM “Black Out Days”
- New Mixtape: BOOTS “WinterSpringSummerFall”
- New Music: Young Scooter “Drugs” Feat. Young Thug
- Prince Covers ESSENCE Magazine’s June Issue
- New Music: Young Chris “Don’t Play” Feat. Meek Mill
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanna & Kanye Covers EBONY Magazine’s “Collector’s Edition”