Last June, 2 Chainz was arrested in the LAX airport with having codiene and less than an ounce of marijuana.
At the time, many people were nervous for the tall rapper because if sentence he could wind up with a maximum sentence of 3 prison.
Yesterday, 2 Chainz appeared in court for his case and pleaded not guilty to the felony drug possession charges and it seems like today that were able to work out a plea deal where 2 Chainz and now has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge and is ordered to complete a 18-month drug diversion program. Once completed, his drug felony charge with be dropped.
Lets just hope, 2 Chainz learns from this lesson especially since he just released his EP, “Freebase” and I’m pretty sure they have some shows to start hitting.
- New Music: Tyga x Game “Chiraq To L.A.” (Lil Durk & 40 Glocc Diss)
- New Music: Travis Scott “Don’t Play” Feat. Big Sean & The 1975
- Pics: Rihanna, Kanye West, Beyonce, Rita Ora + More Fashion Good, Bad & Ugly At 2014 Met Gala
- Jarren Benton, Lil Bibby, Kevin Gates & More Make XXL’s 2014 Freshman Cover
- Music: PHANTOGRAM “Black Out Days”