Graphic artist, blogger and graphic designer of Sister 2 Sister magazine, Kia Kelliebrew, held a digital art show this past Thursday.
Hosted by Streetz 94.5’s Bria Janelle with performances held by Roc Nation’s Chase J and Willie Hyn, this event was truly for the lovers of art and music. Kelliebrew’s name has grown rapid as she has created some of the most creative graphic art of well know celebrities such as Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, K Michelle, Lauryn Hill and many more! For the event, she displayed some of her new artist work, all while entertaining guest with good music, spirits from Unique and more! Checkout the pictures below of her event make sure to checkout more of Kia Kelliebrews world at Kelliebrew.com and her instagram.
- Marian Mereba Releases Snippet Of Her New Song “September”
- Event Pics: Zulu Faz Holds V.I.P. Gaming Suite At NEW MICROSOFT Store Hosted By Fort Knox
- New Music: Gucci Mane “The Definition” (Game Diss) (Prod. By: Zaytoven)
- New Video: Tyga “Hookah” Feat. Young Thug
- New Music: Que “Fxck Around” Feat. Bankroll Fresh (Prod. By: Sonny Digital)