Earlier today, Kanye West released his collaboration clothing collection with A.P.C. for the Fall/Winter season.
For the 2nd time Kanye collaborates with A.P.C. founder Jean Touitou to come up with some comfortable design wear to fit more for the chillier seasons. Set to drop on July 17th, Kanye puts together 14 pieces that people will come to love, but I will say definitely have your checkbook ready, because these items are everything but cheap.
- New Music: KING “Mister Chameleon”
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson “It’s Your World” Feat. R. Kelly
- New Music: Jeezy “Seen It All” Feat. JAY Z
- Video Recap + Pics: @Raury’s “Raurfest 2014″ At #pOpATL | Hosted By Vashtie
- 2014 BET Awards Performance: Pharrell, Missy Elliott, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, John Legend, Jhene Aiko +More