When it comes to modeling for clothing companies, Rita Ora isn’t new to the game. In the past she has modeled for DKNY, Material Girl, and adidas. Now the UK singer/songwriter takes her status even high as she comes the new face Roberto Cavalli‘s Autumn/Winter 2015 Campaign.Shot by Francesco Carrozzini, Rita Ora looks breath-taking as she poses in flowing flowery dress, a blue, black and white cleavage-baring pantsuit with hair styled like the iconic Marilyn Monroe.
- Event Pics: 5th Season Of “ATL Live on the Park” #ATLLive
- Event Pics: “ATL Live on the Park” with Adrian Marcel + Black Alley
- Event Pics: “ATL Live On The Park” w/ Curtis Fields, Glenn Lewis + Algebra Blessett
- Event Pics: July’s “ATL Live On The Park” w/ Vivian Green, Ywada & Chris Scholar
- Event Pics: #ATLLiveOnThePark Delivers A Night Of Stars For ASCAP “Ladies Night” Edition