After her previous album 21 has now sold over 30 million copies, Adele is now ready to hit the scene again as she recently announced via twitter that she will be releasing a new album titled 25. Continuing with naming her titles after the age she records the album, Adele definitely has some high expectations to hold to after the success of her album 21. People are unsure if the album will drop at the end of 2014, due to her announcing that she will be also going on tour in 2015.
You can definitely expect this album to be one of the highest anticipated albums of the year.
- New Video: Vic Mensa “Feel That”
- New Video: The Dream “Culture”
- Events: The Mr. Kimber Experience: An Album Exhibition – 7/19
- New Music/Video: Jamaican Artist, ZUSE, Releases Video To “Hookah” & Announces New Project
- Behind The Scenes: DJ Holiday x Migos x Ca$h Out “Trap House” via #HHS1987