After recently debuting the new cover for GQ’s August issue that hails Kanye West on the covering, the artists, producer, fashion designer, father and husband now opens up in the latest issue as GQ releases pictures of Kanye’s spreads within the magazine, rocking the latest styles from his own clothing partnership with A.P.C. and other such as Adidas, En Noir, Michael Kors, Balmain, Timbaland, Calvin Klein, Bottega Veneta, Rochambaeu, Givenchy and more.
Also in the latest issue, Kanye West opens up about a new album, Drake and also finally finding happiness. Checkout more at GQ.com.
- New Music: Saville (@YoungSaville) “In Love With Money” Feat. Jon Loch (Prod. By: 30 Roc)
- Patchwerk Studios Hosts Public Relations in Music Werkshop with Tamiko Hope
- Event Pics: @SleepIs4Suckers Holds Photoshoot Party For 2nd Location Opening
- New Music: Childish Major “Childish” Feat. Curtis Williams
- New Music: Migos “England” (Prod. By: Zaytoven)